Current obsession: Dyptique candles

It is only when the weather get colder and when it starts to get dark at 5 pm that I dream of cozying up at  home  in  my sofa with the latest magazine, the wonderful smell of a Dyptique candle  enveloping me. I love these moments of luxurious serenity. I also love the instant chic  the candle add to any tray, table or corner. 

I recently visited  the Louis Vuitton family house and factory in Asnières and was delighted to see that they had Dyptique candles burning  all around the house. Their scents of choice you may ask?  Cuir  and Feu de Bois !

Some of my favorite Dyptiques are Jasmin, Feu de Bois, Gardemia and the ever fabulous Baies even though right now my go to scent is Geranium Rosa.
Little Tip : alway trim your candle's charred wick in order to avoid smoking but also to have a nice little flame when your candle is burning instead of some scary disproportionate flickering fire hazard!


How to display your candles

credit :into the gloss
     
What To Do with your empty Dyptique Jars

via notting hill girl

2 comments:

  1. J'aime beaucoup ce post ! ou peut on trouver ces bougies ??

    www.daily2mode.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. On peux les trouver en grand magasins, Galeries Lafayettes, Printemps, bon Marché ou dans les boutiques Diptyque. xo

    ReplyDelete