Lusting for Tom Ford JASMIN ROUGE

I will never forget the moment I sprayed my wrist with Jasmin Rouge ; I was at the Galeries Lafayettes at the Tom Ford counter where the SA was stubbornly ignoring me ( more on that later) I first took the bottle of Violet Blond and was surprised by how much I found It pleasant knowing the fact that I loathe the smell of Violette. I tried a bit on my right wrist and was ready to leave when I saw that Beautiful Red bottle and decided why not try it too! The moment I put it on I was hooked! something inside told me "you have found your signature fragrance" the one I ve been trying to find for the last 5 years; the scent that would leave a "sillage" when I leave a room or that people will remember me by. I was taught at a very young age that a woman has to have a Signature scent and not having one made me feel sort of incomplete, I fell in love with plethora of perfumes; le classique de Gaultier, Daisy de Marc Jacobs, Givenchy Mademoiselle and many more but with them even thought I love them I never felt the rush ofemotions and sensuality Jasmin Rouge gave me. I spent the entire afternoon and evening sniffing my wrist going as far as trying not to rub too much when washing my hands. Crazy !!! The staying power of that fragrance is amazing; I could still smell it on my wrist when I woke up the next morning. I already own one of the Tom Ford Private blend and was lucky enough to have my bottle of Velvet Gardenia signed by the Master himself . I am still debating If i should succomb right now and get the 1.7 oz bottle or wait a bit and get the fab 8.4 ounces perfume decanter! decision decision!!! The other Great event is that the huge ( 132 items) Tom Ford makeup collection is launching In October here in Paris I can't wait to try out the products.

No comments:

Post a Comment