50 Quotes from 50 shades of Grey-1-


Pretty much like half the planet, I was sucked in the universe of Cristian Grey and Anastasia Steele, devouring the trilogy in record time. I fell in love with the characters , loved to see them grow, change, getting bolder, sexier. I think of the 50 shades series as a naughtier darker sexier version of the Harlequin books i used to read as a teenager, they are by no means literary chef d'oeuvres but oh boy did I have a great time reading them...
I compiled 50 quotes from the 3 books with the help of images from  pinterest  and will be posting them in no particular order in different posts along with photos of my own version of  Ana and Christian. I had fun shooting this serie with my dolls re enacting some of the sexy scenes some of them are quite risqués and definitely NSFW.

Enjoy!




 1-
 2
 3
 4

 6
 7
 8

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you will post more of your doll 50
    Shades Doll photographs they are awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The dolls photos re-enactment is awesome!!!
    If you don't mind, I'm going to use some of them in my reviews for the book.

    ReplyDelete