Summer nail colors


I am a nail polish addict,  I have hundreds of them but I keep buying more .  Because i own so many , it is getting harder and harder to find colors that I don't already have . I now justify my purchase by saying things like "oh it  is not really the same color this one is a shade / half a shade   lighter/darker/ " (pick your excuse of choice) when they are obviously the same color for someone else.
So I decided to stop buying for a while until something truly extraordinary comes along and instead  revisit my stash of nail polish . I had a great time rediscovering collections  and colors that I  bought and only used once . Among them was my Dior Anselme Reyle polishes, perfect Neon colors for summer. So Yeah Next time , instead and rushing to buy the next "so called" must have polish, lipstick and what not , pause and revisit your collection, You'll be surprised!!!
Xoxo





No comments:

Post a Comment